Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome

Good Morning and welcome to my view. I'm Gail Crandall and I'm a retired nurse. I live in a tiny apartment somewhat isolated from the world. However, my mind is not inactive and I'd love to share ideas, thoughts and humor with you. I'll include the controversial and make comments on the TV I watch (maybe too much). My sense of humor is odd and yet I get a lot of good laughs from it. In this day and age when there is so much emphisis on living longer and yet we all know we die eventually, I am happy to say that I believe in eternal life. I am a Christian
and not ashamed that I follow Jesus Christ. You see its not "safe" anymore to say that - one is thought to be unbalanced or just needy. I admit as a human I am unbalanced and needy.
No shame, no shame.
See you later
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment